- This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that this site does not own or control, or to people that this site does not employ or manage.
- Click Here for the general Privacy Code of the College
Information Collection and Use
- The website collects personally identifiable information when you register to volunteer, contribute, apply for a membership, or sign-up for our newsletter.
- The site also automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address information and the page you requested.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- We will not sell or rent your personally identifiable information to anyone.
- We will send personally identifiable information about you to other companies, or people, when:
– We have your consent to share the information;
– We need to share your information to provide the product or service you have requested;
– We need to send the information to companies who work on behalf of the campaign to provide a product or service to you. (These companies do not have any right to use the personally identifiable information we provide to them beyond what is necessary to assist us.);
– We respond to subpoenas, court orders or legal process.
E-mail Address and Contact Information
When you send us e-mail or when you ask us to respond to you by e-mail, we learn your exact e-mail address and any information you have included. We use your e-mail address to acknowledge your comments and/or reply to your questions, and we may store your communication, and our reply, in case we need to correspond further.
Ability to Edit and Delete Your Information
You may request deletion of your information that has been provided by sending an e-mail to us at email@example.com.
In certain areas this site uses industry-standard SSL-encryption to protect data transmissions.
Disclaimer Regarding Linked Sites
Links to such external sites are provided for you as a convenience only and the College assumes no responsibility or liability related to such linked sites, including, without limitation, any liability which may arise with respect to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal information by any third party through such linked sites.
We may amend this policy from time to time. If we make any substantial changes in the way we use your personal information we will notify you by posting a prominent announcement on our pages.
Questions or Suggestions
If you have questions or suggestions complete and send an e-mail to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.