These workbooks will help learners to review and practice various concepts, theories and constructs that are fundamental to applying critical thinking skills during your pedorthic practicum and/or skill-building to help prepare for the certification exam. Please download and print out the PDF files for each workbook and complete the exercises as desired. Bring the workbooks to your practicum as required. Make notes directly on the pages and keep as a study guide to reference while developing your skills.
Please note that each of these workbooks are protected under the International Creative Commons license of Non-Commercial, No Derivatives 4.0.
The five workbooks have been created by a stellar team of subject matter experts (SMEs). We’d like to thank our SMEs for their invaluable contributions, expertise and dedication towards the development of these essential educational resources:
- Workbook 1: Jennifer Gould, C. Ped Tech (C), C. Ped (C)
- Workbook 2: Jordanna Jones, C. Ped (C)
- Workbook 3 : Linda Deschamps, C. Ped (C)
- Workbook 4: Brian Stoodley, C. Ped Tech (C), C. Ped (C)
- Workbook 5: Kathleen Klement, C. Ped (C)
- Instructional Designer: Maris Chisholm, M.Ed.T
- Content Validator: Lisa Irish, C. Ped (C)